Certificate Course on Capacity Building & Professional Development on Inclusive Education at NSOU, Kolkata: Apply by Feb Feb 18
Analyzing the emerging needs of teacher education in the promotion of inclusive education, it has been felt that conditions for optimizing learning in the classroom and outside have to receive special attention.
The Course will address a conceptual framework as well as a pedagogy with a clear strategy to build up an inclusive approach that is based on sets of beliefs, attitudes, and values as well as on professional knowledge and skills. The contents of the certificate Course have been designed in a simple form to enhance understanding and facilitate learning.
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Diverse Learners & their Special needs
- Inclusive Teaching-Learning Practices
- Building Inclusive School & Community
- Preparation of Adaptive TLM suitable for secondary level
- Workshop/Hands-on Training/Seminar Presentation
- 2 Special School visits & 1 Inclusive School Visit
The duration of the Course is six (06) months. PCPs & Practicums will be held on Sundays & holidays at SoE, Salt Lake campus (CF-162, Sec-1, Salt Lake, Kolkata-64), NSOU and the Programme run in a self-financed mode. The intake capacity of the Course is 30 candidates only.
A Bachelor degree preferably with B.Ed./ B.Ed. Spl Ed/ D.El Ed/ B.P.Ed/ M.Ed./ M.P.Ed.
Rs. 5,000/- (Five thousand only). The participants are required to deposit the Programme fee in cheque/draft/cash directly to the office of the SoE, Salt Lake campus during the office hours from Monday to Friday (excepting holidays, if any) within the last date announced.
How to Apply?
- The duly filled in admission form along with prescribed fee and relevant documents are to be submitted at School of Education, CF-162, Sec-1, Salt Lake, Kolkata-64 within the last date announced during the office hours from Monday to Friday (excepting holidays, if any).
- To download the application form, click here.
- The last date to apply is February 18, 2020.
Phone Number: 9434087489
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.