Trained and competent human resources are essential for an effective health care delivery system. There is a pressing need to strengthen health sub centres to provide Comprehensive Primary Care including for NCDs. Global evidence suggests that suitably trained service providers can provide considerable primary care. For this qualified GNM,B.Sc Nursing who could be trained in public health & primary care through suitably designed, Certificate in Community Health are posted at Health & Wellness Centre to serve the communities.
The B.Sc (CH) Curriculum is the benchmark for developing this bridge course and these pass out Mid Level Health provides will be primarily deployed at Health & Wellness Centres. They would possess the necessary knowledge and competencies to deliver comprehensive primary care services and implement public health programmes.
- Working Regular Staff Nurse GNM/B.Sc Nursing under Govt. of Bihar or,
- Working contractual Staff Nurse/GNM under NHM/Govt’ of Bihar or,
- Fresh GNM/B.Sc Nursing, General Nurse and Midwifery(GNM) from a recognised Institute/Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a recognised University/lnstitution
- Candidates should have Permanent registration from Bihar Nursing Registration Council Indian Nursing
Council/Any State Nursing Council.
On successful completion, the candidate will be posted at the Health & Wellness Centres as Community Health Officers (CHos) to lead a primary care provider team consisting of female health workers (ANMs), male health worker (MpW), ASHAs, etc.
- Eligible candidates may submit their applications online only at State Health Society Website in the Link – HR Cell of the Society’s official website on or before 10th January 2020 before 06 PM.
- Application fee is Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred) only for UR, BC, MBC & EWS candidates and for SC/ST of Bihar domicile Female & Divine Body candidates of all categories is Rs. 250 (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty) only.
For any queries, contact
State Health Society, Bihar
Parivar Kalyan Bhavan, Sheikhpura,
Patna – 800 014.