The Centre of Nanotechnology at the Indian Institute of Technology (llT) Roorkee invites applications from outstanding and enthusiastic researchers for post doctoral position for working on a project focused on ‘Directing iPSCs towords tenogenic lineage using in vilro microenvironment modulators’.
Candidate is expected to have a PhD in any branch of Biological/Chemical Sciences with strong background and expertise in cell culture, cell based assays, molecular biology techniques, handling of animal models.
- Candidate should have at least two SCI publications with Ph.D in Biological/Chemical Sciences.
- Candidates who have recently submitted their doctoral thesis are also eligible to apply.
The duration of the fellowship will be of two years extendable for one more year, if necessary.
- First Year: Rs. 50,000 per month + Grant of Rs. 22,000
- Second Year: Rs. 55,000 per month + Grant of Rs. 22,000
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply with cover letter, curriculum vitae, list of publications (with the most significant publications highlighted), research statement describing past research and plans for future research by both regular.
- Then, E-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org with a carbon copy to email@example.com
Last date to apply: Mar 10