Centre for Social Justice is a socio-legal, Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) initiated by Institute for Development Education and Learning (IDEAL). CSJ is one of the first organisations of its kind in India that uses the judicial system to fight for the rights of maginalised people.
CSJ invites applications for the following positions.
1. Communications Officer
- Background in media and communication
- Experience in documentation, social media and material generation
- Minimum of 2 years experience
2. Program Manager
- Background in Law/Management/Social Sciences
- Strong Managerial Skills, People Skills and Data Management
- Experience in Report Writing, Planning and Implementation
- Experience in the field of access to justice and knowledge of LAw
3. Research Officer
- Background in Law
- Experience in conducting qualitative and quantitative research
- Minimum 5 years experience
Please Note: Willingness to travel extensively and work in difficult situations is a must for all posts
How to apply
Interested candidates may share their CVs at email@example.com.