The Centre for Brain Research (CBR) invites applications from eligible and highly motivated applicants for admission to full-time Ph.D. Program beginning on 1st August 2021. It is a recognized research center for the Ph.D. program with the Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Karnataka. The Ph.D. degree will be awarded by MAHE.
The Centre for Brain Research (CBR), set up as an autonomous center of the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. CBR will help foster focussed research programs and build capacity for interdisciplinary neuroscience research in the country that would set the stage to contribute in a significant manner.
- Master’s degree in any branch of Science or four-year bachelor’s degree in any branch of Medicine/ Engineering/ Technology/ Pharmacy/ Veterinary Science.
- Preference would be given to those who have qualified national level fellowship tests, such as, CSIR-UGC NET for JRF/ UGC NET for JRF/ DBT-JRF/ ICMR-JRF/ INSPIRE fellows (for Ph.D.).
- Candidates interested to work in the areas of the neurobiology of disease, human genetics, bioinformatics, neuroimaging are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates in the final year of their respective courses are also eligible to apply, provided they successfully complete the program before July 31, 2021.
How to Apply?
Candidates can apply for the Ph.D. program by clicking here.
The Online applications will be screened, and the shortlisted candidates will be called for an online interview. Candidates will be selected for the Ph.D. program based on their academic record and performance in the interview process. Candidates should submit their applications online by June 14, 2021.
You might also be interested in:
- Ph.D. Admissions 2021 at IIITDM Kancheepuram: Apply by June 17
- Integrated Ph.D. Admissions 2021 at IISER Thiruvananthapuram: Apply by June 26