The Central University of Punjab (CUP), Bathinda invites applications from eligible candidates for the regular posts of Professors (Entry pay of Rs. 144200/- in the Academic Pay level 14 of 7th CPC), Associate Professors (Entry pay of Rs. 131400/- in the Academic Pay level 13A of 7th CPC) and Assistant Professors (Entry pay of Rs. 57700/- in the Academic Pay level 10 of 7th CPC) in the following departments.
- Applied agriculture
- Pharma. Sc. and Natural Products
- Computational Sciences (Computational Physics desirable)
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Physical Sciences
- Computer Science and Technology
- Environment Sciences
- South & Central Asian Studies
- Economic Studies
- Human Genetics and Molecular Medicines
- Library & Information Science
- Financial Administration
- Mass Comm. and Media Studies
- Performing and Fine Arts
- Physical Education
Desirable Qualifications for all subjects/Departments
For Assistant Professor: PhD+NET and publications in peer-reviewed and high impact journals is desirable.
Associate Professor and Professor: Publications in peer-reviewed and high impact journals is desirable.
How to apply
Apply online at this page.
All candidates are required to deposit Application fee on the online portal @ Rs. 750/- for each post, they apply. However, The SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from application fee.
Applicants are required to send the duly signed printout of the online application form along with all the Qualification/ Experience/ Caste certificate/ proof of claim/NOC at the following address:
Incharge, Recruitment Cell,
Central University of Punjab, City Campus,
Mansa Road, Bathinda-151001, India
Last date for submission of online application form is 25.06.2019 by 23:59 Hours.
The printout of the online applications form along with supporting documents must be submitted by 02.07.2019 by 17:00 Hours.
For technical issues (online form, fee deposit etc.)
- Sh. Rahul Kumar, Computer Programmer: 0164-2864212/ firstname.lastname@example.org.
For General queries:
- Sh. Manjeet Kumar, Assistant: 0164-2864116/ email@example.com
- Sh. Rupinder Sharma, In-charge Recruitment: 0164-2864116/ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sh. Rajender Kalra, Deputy Registrar: 0164-2864107 / email@example.com
For official notification including full details of vacancies in each department, click here.
About the Author