The Central University of Odisha, Koraput invites applications from meritorious candidates for admission into various programs at the institute.
The Central University of Odisha which was established under the Central Universities Act 2009, by an Act of Parliament (No. 3C of 2009) of India, came into existence in 2009. It is one of the 15 new Central Universities established by the Government of India during the UGC XI Plan period to address the concern of the Nation on the principle of “equity and access” to quality higher education.
- B.Ed, BCA
- M.A. (Odia, English, Hindi, Sanskrit. Sociology, Economics, Journalism & Mass Communication
- M.Sc (Anthropology, Maths, Biodiversity & Conservation of Natural Resources, Statistics,
- M.Phil (Anthropology, Sociology, Economics, Journalism & Mass Communication, Education)
- Ph.D. (Anthropology, Sociology, Economics, Journalism & Mass Communication, Education)
For Admission into various programs candidates need to have a minimum of 50% in the aggregate and respective subjects from a recognized university/ institution along with merit basis as per the candidate’s performance in CUCEt 2020.
For the program wise detailed eligibility criteria, click here.
The entrance exam for UG & PG Programs will be conducted on May 30 and May 31, 2020. And for the Research Programs will be conducted on June 6 to 7, 2020.
The syllabus and model papers can be accessed by clicking here.
How to Apply?
To apply online, click here.
- Closing Date of Online Registration: April 11, 2020
- Issue of Admit Card for all Programs: May 18, 2020
- Exam Dates: UI & PG Programmes (OMR Based): May 30 & 31, 2020
- Exam Dates: RP Programmes (CBT Based): June 6 & 7, 2020
- Result Declaration: June 26, 2020
Phone Number: 06853-274035
Email ID: email@example.com