The CUCET-2020 Examination is all-India test is being organized by Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) for admission to different programmes of 14 Central Universities and 4 State Universities. It provides a single-window opportunity to the students to seek admission in these Participating Universities (PU) / Institute(s) across the country.
- Opening of online Application Form for all programs: March 16th, 2020
- Closing of online Application Form for all programs: June 6, 2020
- Issue of Admit Card for all programs: To be notified later
- Exam Dates: To be notified later
- Result Declaration: To be notified later
- Under Graduate Programme: Click here.
- Post Graduate Programme: Click here.
- Research Programmes: Click here.
- Assam University, Silchar
- Baba Ghulam Badshah University (GSBU)
- Bengaluru Dr BR Ambedkar School of Economics University
- Central University of Andhra Pradesh
- Central University of Gujarat
- Central University of Haryana
- Central University of Jammu
- Central University of Jharkhand
- Central University of Karnataka
- Central University of Punjab
- Central University of Kashmir
- Central University of Kerala
- Central University of Odisha
- Central University of Rajasthan
- Central University of South Bihar
- Central University of Tamil Nadu
- Khallikote University, Berhampur
- Sardar Patel University of Police, Security & Criminal Justice, Jodhpur
- Applicants are required to fill-in all the details in the application form carefully. On submission of online application successfully the students will get successful completion message.
- A candidate may fill the form partially and login again to complete it later. Candidates will receive SMSs and Email alerts at the time of registration and after completing payment. He/She can download registration slip with payment status.
- The entire application is in 8 (Eight) stage process.
- Interested one can register via this page.
- UI & PG RP: General/ OBC/ EWS Applicants Rs. 800/- Rs. 1000/-, SC/ST Applicants Rs. 350/- Rs. 450/- and PWD Applicants Nil.
- For UI & PG Programmes (OMR based): Part A: Language, general awareness, mathematical aptitude and analytical skills – comprising of 25 MCQs
Part B: Domain Knowledge – comprising of 75 MCQs. This part may consist of three/four/five sections. Each section will have 25 questions. A candidate is required to answer a set of any three sections (75 questions). However, he/she must ensure that he/she fills right circles in the OMR Sheet corresponding to the question numbers attended.
- For RP Programmes (CBT based): Part A: Language, general awareness, mathematical aptitude, analytical skills and Research Methodology– comprising of 50 MCQs
Part B: Domain Knowledge – comprising of 50 MCQs.
For more details, click here.