About CUCET 2019:
A consortium of 14 Central Universities of Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Gujarat, Haryana, Jammu, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kashmir, Kerala, Mahatma Gandhi (Bihar), Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Punjab and South Bihar established by an Act of Parliament and the Bengaluru Dr. B.R. Ambedkar School of Economics (BASE) registered under the Karnataka Societies Registration Act, jointly organize a combined Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET – 2019) for admission to their various programmes.
For details of various programs offered by these universities and their eligibility criteria, click here.
- General/ OBC/ EWS Applicants: Rs. 800.
- SC/ST Applicants: Rs. 350.
- PWD Applicants: Nil.
- International Applicants: Rs. 3500.
- Opening of online Application Form for all programs: March 13, 2019.
- Closing of online Application Form for all programs: April 13, 2019.
- Last date to accept the fee: April 13, 2019.
- Issue of Admit Card: May 10, 2019.
- Exam Dates: May 25th & 26th, 2019.
- Result Declaration: June 21, 2019.
Click here to apply.
- E-mail Id: enqcucet2019[at]curaj.ac.in
- Mobile No.: +91-8130753836