Central Electronics Limited is a Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Science & Technology and is engaged in manufacturing of Solar Photovoltaic Cells, Modules & Systems, Railway Signalling Systems and Microwave Electronics Systems, etc.
The Company is looking for experienced & result oriented persons to fill the following positions (including backlog) on direct recruitment:
|Area/ Post||Roles & Responsibilities||Qualifications & experience|
|Assistant Technical Manager – Project Management Consultancy|
|The candidate will be responsible for understanding the requirements of the client/ customer, Site visit, Site feasibility, DPR preparation, Tender documentation, supervision of work related to solar projects, solar system design and execution. Knowledge of IS and specification needed for Solar Projects.|
|The candidate should have B.E/B.Tech degree with minimum 55% marks in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering. He/she should have minimum 06 years of post qualification experience in Project Management Consultancy, Solar Projects, Design & Execution.|
- Pay Scale: Rs.20600-46500
- Approx CTC: 8.60 Lacs per annum
- Age Limit: 35 Years (as on 31.05.2017)
How to apply?
Candidates will be required to apply online through company’s website www.celindia.co.in in the Career section of the website. After applying, candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee (Rs. 300/- for General/OBC candidates) through online mode by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/Internet Banking.
Candidates are required to upload the following, while filling application form:
- Latest colour passport size photograph on light background in jpg/jpeg/png format with maximum size upto 40 KB
- Scanned copy of signature on white paper with black ink pen in jpg/jpeg/png format with maximum size upto 15 KB Following documents need to be uploaded in a single PDF format file in the “given sequence” with maximum size upto 1 MB.
- Date of Birth : High School mark sheet/Birth Certificate
- Essential Qualification (Degree/Diploma) along with last year mark sheet/Consolidated mark sheet
- Caste/Disability/Discharge certificate in the prescribed Govt. of India, Format issued by competent authority
- Experience/Service certificate in the letter head of Company clearly indicating the post held, Date of joining & relieving and latest gross emoluments monthly/CTC held.
Last date of Submitting online Application is 30.06.2017.
Click https://hr2016.celsolar.in to apply
For any technical queries/ clarifications relating to the filling up of ONLINE APPLICATION, please feel free: to contact the help desk at Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone No. : 0120-2895152 (09:00 AM – 05:00 PM).
For more details and to view the official notification, click here.