Walk-in-Interview will be held at Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi on 12.05.2017 (Friday) at 9.00 AM for selection of suitable candidates for the temporary positions to be engaged in various projects.
|Position & Stipend||Essential Qualification||Project Title||Age limit|
|Project Assistant 25, 000/-p.m.|
|M.Sc in Chemistry/ M.Sc in Material Science (Under Graduate Degree in Chemistry) with 55% marks (50% SC/ST)|
|“Design and Development of graphitic carbon nitride and its composites for electrochemical, photoelectrochemical and photocatalytic applications.” – IHP-0089||30 Years|
|Project Assistant 25, 000/-p.m|
|M.Sc in Chemistry with 55% marks (50% SC/ST) .|
Desirable: Material Chemistry/ Nano Science & Technology/Bio-Tech
|“Human sweat and saliva analysis – Electrochemical Perspectives.” – IHP 0094||30 Years|
|Project Assistant 25, 000/-p.m. +HRA|
Place of Posting – Chennai and Karaikudi
|M.Sc. Physics / Chemistry with 55% marks (50% SC/ST).|
Desirable: Working knowledge In material synthesis for Li-ion Battery.
|“Indigenous Li-ion Battery”-IHP -0102||30 Years|
|Project Assistant 15, 000/-p.m. +HRA|
Place of Posting – Chennai
|Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering with 55% marks (50% SC/ST).|
Desirable: Working knowledge in handling of Li-ion fabrication equipment.
|“Indigenous Li-ion Battery”-IHP – 0102||28 years|
- Candidate should possess the required educational qualification as on the date of interview.
- If the number of candidates is more, the candidates will be short listed for interview through a written test.
- Number of positions required are indicative in nature, there may be increase/decrease in the number based on requirement.
- Final Year/Semester students those who are awaiting results are not eligible to be considered.
- Selected candidate will be provided either accommodation in the Institute campus or HRA.
- The engagement will be purely on temporary basis, initially for a period of six months which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the tenure of the project/satisfactory performance or conduct of the appointee as the case may be and does not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit on any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CSIR-CECRI.
Eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in-Interview with all original & self-attested copies of certificates and duly filled-in application at 09:00 AM on 12.05.2017 (Friday) at CECRI, Karaikudi.
For more details, please visit this link.