The CDFD, an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology invites applications for a Consultant – Research Management, purely on a temporary basis whose tenure shall initially be for a period of 12months and likely to be extended further on a need basis.
The Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics is an Indian Biotechnology research center, located in Hyderabad, India, operated by the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India.
- Coordinate between CDFD Scientists, different departments of Administration (including EMPC and Finance and Accounts), and Funding Agencies for submission of various reports, financial statements, and other documentation for extra-mural projects.
- Assistance in writing and management of multi-institutional / program grants and agreements related to such grants.
- Liaise with government agencies regarding CDFD’s research and service activities.
- Communication with external agencies including media and Press, about CDFD’s research and service activities.
- Dissemination of information on CDFD’s research and service activities through CDFD’s Official social media handles.
- Maintenance of a database archiving CDFD research services, HRD, and other activities, to be used as a resource for annual reports and other compliance documents.
Consultant-Research Management (01)
- Ph.D. or equivalent degree of any recognized University/ Institute.
- 3 years of post–Ph.D. work experience, including experience in research/ laboratory management.
How to Apply?
The eligible candidates are advised to fill in the application format and forward the same along with the following documents in PDF format to email@example.com. The last date for receipt of duly filled in online applications along with the below-mentioned copies of certificates is 31.05.2021 by 6 pm.
Only those applications that are submitted online before the due date and time will be considered for further evaluation. The applicant should attach the following documents along with the application:
- Identity proof ( Aadhar, PAN, Driving License, etc.,)
- Proof of Date of birth.
- Educational Qualification (from matriculation/ 10th class onwards; all mark sheets and certificates).
- Experience Certificate/s on the letterhead of the employer duly signed by the authorized signatory mentioning the details of designation, date of joining, date of relieving, salary drawn particulars.
For full notification, click the link below.
For more such opportunities, check below: