The Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD), is an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology. In association with the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India, CDFD has launched a 6-month ‘Fellowship in Genetic Diagnostics’ for faculty from government medical colleges and invites applications from interested individuals.
The program will provide training in Cytogenetic and Molecular Genetic techniques along with the understanding of their applications in inpatient care. Further, the faculty members trained under this program will be eligible to apply for a DBT grant for the Establishment of Diagnostic Centres at their respective institutes/ colleges/ hospitals after successful completion of their training.
Candidates having Post-graduate degree (MD/ MS/ DNB) in Pediatrics, Medicine or Obstetrics & Gynecology, Pathology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Laboratory Hematology, Laboratory Medicine, Anatomy, Physiology, Dermatology, Hematology, Radiotherapy, Endocrinology, Ophthalmology, Oncology or any other clinical / Para clinical specialty/ Superspeciality and holding a regular position in Government medical college/hospital are eligible to apply for this Fellowship.
Screening and selection based on scrutiny of the Application form and telephonic interview. The commitment to learning and the possibilities of implementation at the workplace will be judged.
The Trainee/ Clinicians from institutes outside Hyderabad will be paid a displacement allowance of Rs. 30,000 per month.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates who fulfill the above conditions may register their names by applying in the prescribed application form
- To download the application form, click here.
- Application form along with self-attested photocopies of degree certificates, MCI registration certificate, and experience certificates should be sent to The Dean – Academics, Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics, Inner Ring Road, Uppal Hyderabad – 500039 Telangana.
- The application should be forwarded by the head (Director/ Principal) of the institute.
- The last date for submission of the application is March 31, 2021.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.