Applications are invited for filling up two posts of Research Officer (Yoga & Naturopathy) on direct recruitment basis in the Central Council for Research in Yoga and Naturopathy (CCRYN), an autonomous body under Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India.
Name of the Post
Research Officer (Yoga & Naturopathy)
No. of Vacancies
Two Regular Posts (General)
Scale of Pay
In level -10 (Rs.561000 – Rs.177500) (Pre-Revised Scale of Pay PB-3, Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.5400/-)
Maximum 40 years.
Educational Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences (BNYS) Degree awarded by Govt. Board/recognized University. OR Diploma in Naturopathy of minimum 4 years duration;
- 8 (eight) years of professional experience in a reputed organization.
- Class ‘A’ registration in Yoga/Naturopathy from Statutory State Board. 4. Proficiency in English/Hindi. 5. Aptitude for Research activities.
- Published research work in the form of standard research papers in the field of Yoga/Naturopathy.
- Practical ability to perform Yoga practices.
How to apply?
- The eligible and interested persons may submit their application in the prescribed format available here to Director, CCRYN by September 12, 2020. The candidates working in Central/State Govt. /autonomous bodies/ Universities etc. must submit their applications through proper channel.
- Attested photocopies of the relevant certificates of educational qualification, experience and category certificate in respect of candidates of reserved category should be attached with the application form alongwith two recent passport size photographs
- The application should accompany with a Demand Draft of Rs.250/- (drawn on any Scheduled Bank) in favour of The Director, CCRYN. One self-addressed envelope affixing postal stamp worth Rs.25/- should accompany with duly filled application form separately. The incomplete application form and application received after the closing date will be summarily rejected.
Note: Mere submission of the application form and fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not confer the right to any person for test/interview. The Director, Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy reserves the right not to fill up the post without assigning any reason thereof.
Written Test followed by Interview of the eligible candidates.
September 12, 2020
For more information visit the link given below: