Dr. A. Lakshmipathi Research Centre For Ayurveda (CCRAS), V.H.S. Campus, intends to engage services of the senior Research Fellows (SRF’s) on contract basis for Research Project entitled A prospective open-label controlled interventional study on the effect of Ayurvedic intervention (Ayurveda Raksha Kit) as a prophylactic measure in the pandemic of COVID-19: A community-based study for a period of Four months which may be curtailed or extended at the discretion of the Competent authority on need basis.
Senior Research Fellow (Ayurveda)
Essential: BAMS Degree from any Recognized University
Desirable: Preference will be given to those who possess a higher qualification or who have previous research experience i.e. having worked for any research project funded by the Ministry of AYUSH, ICMR, CSIR, DST or equivalent
Rs.35000/- Plus HRA
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates fulfilling the essential/desirable qualifications within the prescribed age must report at Dr A. Lakshmipathi Research Centre For Ayurveda (CCRAS), V.H.S. Campus, Chennai on the prescribed date for screening, along with duly filled in bio-data form, one recent passport size photograph and original certificates with one set of self-attested relevant certificates.
Date and Time of Written Test /Interview
Written test followed by Interview on 08.09.2020 at 09.30 AM
- The engagement would be purely on contractual basis and co-terminus with the project and no claim for the continuance or regular appointment will be entertained.
- The eligibility of candidates in respect of age will be determined as on date of interview relaxable in the case SC/ST/OBC as provided for in Govt. of India orders.
- No T.A./D.A. will be admissible for attending the Walk-In-Interview.
- The selection list will have a validity of 1 year and empanelled candidates may be engaged for all future projects falling within the period.
- The Assistant Director-in-charge, ALRCA, Chennai reserves the right to postpone or cancel the test and interview, without assigning any reason thereof.
For more information visit the link given below: