Submissions are invited for CBSE Storytelling Competition 2022 for Class 3-12 students. The last date of submission is 8 March.
As part of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav, CBSE proposes Storytelling Competition for all CBSE affiliated schools on the theme ‘The Story of India’. Interested schools can submit the videos of storytelling by students as per the details mentioned below:
- Primary: Class 3 to 5
- Middle: Class 6 to 8
- Secondary: Class 9 to 10
- Sr. Secondary: Class 11 to 12
Topics are attached as Annexure I. Same topics shall be used for the school – level and Regional–level competitions.
- School Level: Schools will conduct Storytelling Competition, on their own, from 25th February, 2022 to 8th March, 2022, for all the four categories and select one best entry in each category to participate at Regional Level.
- Regional Level: The Regional Level Competition will be conducted digitally, from 8th March, 2022 to 17th March, 2022 through the CBSE Storytelling App. Details mentioned in Annexure – II.
- At the Regional Level, 1 best story of each category will be selected from each CBSE Region. (The number of best entries may vary depending upon the quality of entries as decided by the judges). Each winner will get a Merit Certificate.
After conducting the school-level competition and selecting one best entry from each category, the schools shall register the student with selected best entry. The registration will be done through the CBSE Storytelling web-portal ‘मेरी कहानी, मेरी ज़ुबानी’ to be made available at www.cbse.gov.in. Registration will be open from 8th March, 2022 to 17th March, 2022.
Uploading of Storytelling Videos by schools for Regional Level shall be open from 8th March, 2022 to 17th March, 2022. Schools can upload the videos of their students using an android phone only through CBSE Storytelling App available at Google Playstore. For guidelines of the process of submission through the App, please see Annexure-II. Before uploading of storytelling videos, schools must obtain a consent letter from parents/guardians of students whose videos are being uploaded.
Assessment Criteria will be Creativity, Fluency, Content Delivery, Coherence and Expression.
You may also be interested in:
- Inter-School Painting Competition Against Smuggling & Counterfeiting by MyGov [Class 9-12, Cash Prizes of Rs. 90k]: Submit by Mar 2