The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has been taking many initiatives to provide interactive, participatory, hands-on, innovative and creative learning experiences to students studying in its affiliated schools. One such initiative is the organization of Science Exhibition at Regional and National levels every year.
The activity aims at providing a common platform to schools, teachers and students to give shape to their innovative ideas and learn from each other’s experiences. The exhibitions also provide a medium for popularizing Science and increasing awareness among stakeholders about the close relationship between Science, Technology and Society.
The Science exhibition for the academic 2017-18 is likely to be organized in different parts of the country at REGIONAL LEVEL in the month of November/ December in 2017. The NATIONAL LEVEL will be conducted after the completion of the Regional Level and dates for the same will be notified later.
Theme: Innovations for sustainable development
- Health and well–being
- Resource management and food security
- Waste management and water body conservation
- Transport and Communication
- Digital and Technological solutions
- Mathematical modelling
Guidelines for Participation:
- All schools willing to participate need to apply on-line before the closing date.
- The last date for filling the on-line registration form is 30th September, 2017.
- The registration fee of Rs. 650/- must be submitted through NEFT to the account of the Board. The Unique Transaction Reference Number after submitting fee through NEFT, must be mentioned in the online registration form.
- It should be ensured that the names of the students once registered online should not be changed at any stage of the exhibition.
- The complete application including typed brief write-up (not more than 1000 words) for each exhibit and printed copy of the online registration form duly signed and forwarded by the Principal is to be sent super scribed ‘SCIENCE EXHIBITION 2017–18’ by 05th October, 2017.
- For any other information in this regard, you may contact at No.-011-23230328 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.