Applications are invited for CBSE Honour for Excellence in Teaching and School Leadership 2021-22. The last date of application is 30 June.
The Central Board of Secondary Education honours outstanding teachers and principals of its affiliated schools annually on Teachers’ Day i.e. 5th September to recognise their exemplary contribution to enhance the quality of teaching and learning. This is done to motivate the teaching fraternity of CBSE affiliated schools.
- All teachers presently working with the private schools affiliated to CBSE who have completed at least 10 years of regular service as a teacher in either CBSE or any other recognized Board of school education affiliated school(s) by 31st March 2022 can apply.
- All Principals of the private schools affiliated to CBSE who have completed 10 years of regular service as a teacher and 5 years as a Principal in CBSE affiliated school(s) by 31st March 2022 can apply.
- Teachers or Principals retired on 31st March 2022 or after may also apply if they fulfill all other conditions.
- Teachers or Principals who have already received CBSE Honour can apply for the National Awards to Teachers by Ministry of Education, if they are still otherwise eligible.
- Principals cannot apply in the category of teachers.
- An applicant can apply under only one category.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online via this page.
Each honour consists of a merit certificate and a cash prize of ₹50,000/-.
The last date of submission of application is 30th June 2022.
Click here to view the official notification of CBSE Honour for Excellence in Teaching and School Leadership 2021-22.
You may also be interested in: