Registrations are open for CBSE Heritage India Quiz 2022 from 21 January to 21 February. Online registrations are open on the official website.
About the Quiz
Our Nation is celebrating Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav. Therefore, the theme of this year’s Heritage India Quiz is Freedom Struggle of India. In this quiz, questions asked will be related to Freedom Struggle of India, Yoga and Martial Arts, Historical Monuments, Indian Classical/ Folk Dance, Indian Classical/ Folk Music, Painting, Sculpture, Handicrafts, Indian Scriptures and Ecological Heritage.
The quiz is open to all Indian citizens.
- This is a timed quiz with 40 questions to be answered in 2400 seconds
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers.
- In case of multiple participants having given same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.
- You can skip a tough question and come back to it later.
Terms & Conditions
- Entries once submitted cannot be withdrawn.
- Participants will be required to provide their name, email address, telephone number, and additional details as required by the entry form. By submitting their details and participating in the quiz, participants give consent to MyGov and Ministry of Education, to use this information as required to facilitate the conduct of the quiz competition, which may include confirmation of participant details.
- Participants can only enter the quiz competition once. Multiple entries from the same participant will not be accepted and considered.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of the competition at any time or cancel the competition as considered.
- The organizers reserve the rights to disqualify participants, refuse entry, or discard entries, if such instances or participation is considered to be detrimental to the competition, or additionally, any entry will be considered void if the information submitted is illegible, incomplete, false, or erroneous.
- Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late, incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s responsibility.
- The participants shall abide by all the terms and conditions of the quiz competition, including any amendments or further updates.
Interested candidates can register online via this page.
E-Certificate of participation may be downloaded by all participants who successfully finish the quiz.
You may also be interested in: