Submissions are invited for CBSE Expression Series Essay/ Painting/ Poetry Contests 2021 for Class 3-12 Students. The last date of submission is July 20.
About CBSE Expression Series & Theme
- To celebrate the 75th year of India’s independence, the CBSE Expression Series for the session 2021-22 will be based on the theme India@75.
- The first Expression Series for the session will be based on the sub-theme ‘Charting India’s Progress@75’.
Topics & Medium
- Primary (Class 3 to 5) Paragraph(150 words) / Painting: What do I want to do for my Locality or the Place where I Live? Or The Things I Love about my Country.
- Middle (Class 6 to 8) [Essay(400words)/ Painting/ Poem]: The Achievements of India in the field of Science and Technology. Or How would I contribute to the development of my country?
- Secondary (Class 9 & 10) [Essay(700 words)/Painting/Poem]: Progress of Indian Education Sector after independence. Or Importance of Green Revolution in India’s Economic Development.
- Senior Secondary (Class 11 &12) [Essay(1000words)/Painting/Poem]: India: Challenges Ahead in Becoming Super Power Or Indian Democracy: A Role Model of ‘Unity in Diversity’ for the World.
Conduct of Expression Series at the School Level:
- Schools shall themselves conduct the Expression Series on the above topics from 30th June to 20th July 2021. Information of the Expression Series should be given to all students.
- For entries, i.e. Essays/ Paragraphs/ Paintings/Poems, participants sheet given as annexure I or a sheet with all details as given therein.
- Schools shall complete the evaluation of entries by 20th July 2021 and shortlist one entry per class category for onward submission to CBSE.
Submission of the Shortlisted Entry by Schools to CBSE:
- Schools can submit the entries from 22nd July to 4th August 2021 using an android phone through CBSE Expression Series App available at Google Playstore. For guidelines of the process of submission, please see annexure II.
- Each participant will get an online certificate of participation at his/ her registered e-mail ID after the successful submission of entry.
- 10 best entries of each category will be selected at the regional level by all CBSE regions for onward submission to CBSE, New Delhi.
- Three best entries will be selected at the national level. All of these best entries shall be compiled in the form of a booklet for display on CBSE website.
Call: 011- 23231070
Click here to view the official notification of CBSE Expression Series Essay/ Painting/ Poetry Contests 2021.
You may also be interested in:
- Camp HSS 2021 for School Students by IIT Gandhinagar [Online Mode; July 30-Aug 1]: Applications Open
- Technothlon 2021: The Ultimate Test of Logic for Class 9-12 Students by IIT Guwahati [Prelims on Aug 8]: Register Now
- Creative Writing Competition 2021 by CBSE & NCERT for Class 6-12 Students: Register by July 30