The Indian Institutes of Management will conduct a computer-based Common Admission Test 2020 (CAT 2020) on Sunday, November 29, 2020, in two sessions. CAT 2020 will be conducted by IIMs as a prerequisite for admission to various management programs of IIMs.
Candidates applying for CAT 2020 should fulfill any one of the following conditions:
- Completed Bachelor’s degree with the required percentage of marks*.
- Completed professional degree (CA/CS/ICWA) with required percentage*.
- Should be in the final year of Bachelor’s degree with required percentage*.
* SC/ ST/ PwD candidates should have a minimum of 45%. For General and NC-OBC candidates, the minimum is 50%.
CAT will be conducted in test centers spread across around 156 test cities. Candidates will be given the option to select any six test cities in order of their preference.
CAT 2020 Registration
Registrations begin on the CAT 2020 website from August 5, 2020 (10 am onwards).
- For SC, ST, and PwD candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For all other categories of candidates: Rs. 2000/-
- Registration begins: August 5, 2020 (10 am onwards).
- Registration closes: September 23, 2020 (5:00 pm) [Extended]
- Admit card download: October 28-November 29, 2020
- Test date: November 29, 2020
- Result declaration: Second week of January 2021 (Tentative)
Phone Number: 1-800-209-0830 (Toll-Free)-Call on the Toll-free number, Monday to Saturday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (excluding National holidays)
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.