Economics Society, St. Stephen’s College, Delhi is organizing Casecation: Case Study Competition for UG and School Students.
About the College
St. Stephen’s College is a college of the University of Delhi. It was established in 1881 by the Cambridge Mission to Delhi. The college admits both undergraduates and post-graduates and awards degrees in liberal arts and sciences under the purview of the University of Delhi.
About the Competition
This is not your conventional case study competition. They promise you a fun and enthralling ride, challenging your mental faculties and creative thinking to the fullest. Arm yourselves with all the wit and intellect as we are going to throw bouncers on you at each step. Put economics, policy, business and suspense in a pot and stir with excitement (but with caution) to crack CASECATION!
- 8:00 PM – 11:00 PM | April 3, 2021
- 9:00 PM – 12:00 AM | April 4, 2021
- You can have a maximum of two people in a team.
- Lone wolves and cross-institutional teams are allowed.
- There would be two slots for the prelims. Each team is required to participate in one slot only. Teams participating in multiple slots would not be entertained.
- On the day of the Prelims Slot, Team Member 1 will receive an email with the case. The team would be required to solve and send their required answer document within the stipulated time frame.
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the competition through this link.
- Kevin: +91- 9895072095
- Shreyansh: +91- 9720239000