About the Organiser
St. Stephen’s College is a premiere college of the University of Delhi. Widely regarded as one of the oldest and most prestigious college for the arts and sciences in India, the institution has produced distinguished alumni in fields like politics, law, journalism, film, business and many others.
About the Event
Case Club League is a premier case study competition at the undergraduate level in the country set apart from other events by the dynamic and interactive solving experience they provide to the participants who are required to use their analytical thinking and innovative skills to solve cases.
Through its series of exciting, thought-provoking rounds, The Case Club League is here to land you up in tough situations and test your ability to resolve issues, negotiate with and outsmart some of the best in the business. If you are fascinated by the corporate world, enjoy thinking outside the box and wish to challenge yourself, Case Club League is just for you!
Winners undergo vigorous competition among 3500+ students from the best institutions in the country like IIMs, IITs, NITs, NLUs, SRCC, etc. over a period of three months, testing their technical, computational, innovative, creative, analytical, and presentation skills through various challenges within the case studies involving valuations, data analysis, guesstimates and more. An esteemed panel of judges reviews the finalists. In the past, they’ve had judges who’ve worked for prestigious organizations such as BCG, AT Kearney, NITI Aayog, Deloitte, and Oracle.
This round is for all those who missed Round 1 of CCL, and provides direct entry to Round 2. The Wildcard Round is slightly different from conventional case study competitions. Instead of an arduous and elaborate case study, Wildcard will only have 2-3 questions that require you to think out of the box and will test your creativity and analytical skills.
The rules of the first round are as follows:
- The event comprises of three rounds. The first round will be online and will focus on your creativity and problem-solving skillset.
- Considering the overwhelming response for Round 1, we’re also hosting a Wildcard Round which gives direct entry to Round 2
- Teams with a maximum of 3 members are allowed.
- Lone wolves and cross-college teams and students from all universities, colleges, and schools are welcome.
For everyone 15 years and above.
- Participants have a chance to win exciting cash prizes
- Internship offer for winning team at a reputed consulting group
- The opportunity to test your technical, computational, innovative, creative, analytical, and presentation skills through various challenges within the case studies involving valuations, data analysis, and more, over a period of three months
- The opportunity to interact with professionals
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the event through this link,
For more details, click the link below.
Noticebard is proud to be the media partner for this event.