About the Organiser
St. Stephen’s College, the oldest Delhi University college, is widely regarded as the most prestigious college for arts and sciences in India.
The Finance & Investment Cell, St. Stephen’s College was the first society of its kind in Delhi University Established in 2007, the society is dedicated to promoting knowledge and understanding of finance, investment, and related fields amongst the student community.
About the Event
Case Club League is a premier case study competition at the undergraduate level in the country set apart from other events by the dynamic and interactive solving experience they provide to the participants who are required to use their analytical thinking and innovative skills to solve cases.
Through its series of exciting, thought-provoking rounds, The Case Club League is here to land you up in tough situations and test your ability to resolve issues, negotiate with and outsmart some of the best in the business. If you are fascinated by the corporate world, enjoy thinking outside the box and wish to challenge yourself, Case Club League is just for you!
Winners undergo vigorous competition among 3500+ students from the best institutions in the country like IIMs, IITs, NIT’s, NLU’s, SRCC, etc. over a period of three months, testing their technical, computational, innovative, creative, analytical and presentation skills through various challenges within the case studies involving valuations, data analysis, guesstimates and more. An esteemed panel of judges reviews the finalists. In the past, they’ve had judges who’ve worked for prestigious organizations such as BCG, AT Kearney, NITI Aayog, Deloitte and Oracle.
ALL THE ROUNDS ARE ONLINE
The rules of the first round are as follows-:
- The event comprises of three rounds. The first round will be online and will focus on interactive corporate case studies.
- Teams with a maximum of 3 members are allowed.
- Lone wolves, cross-college teams and students from all universities, colleges and schools are welcome
For everyone 16 years and above.
- Participants have a chance to win exciting cash prizes
- Internship offer for the winning team at a reputed consulting group
- The opportunity to test your technical, computational, innovative, creative, analytical and presentation skills through various challenges within the case studies involving valuations, data analysis, and more, over a period of three months
- The opportunity to interact with top professionals.
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the event through this link.
Oct 9, 2020
For further details, click the link below.
Noticebard is proud to be the media partner for this event.