The Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards – 2018 has been announced for inspirational female entrepreneurs worldwide.The Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards are a joint partnership project initiated by Cartier, McKinsey & Company and INSEAD business school.The aim is to drive change by empowering women entrepreneurs.
In order to apply, following criteria must be considered-
- The entrepreneur must be women.
- The project must be an original for-profit business creation in its initial phase (2 to 3 years old) led by a woman.
- The “for-profit” requirement means the project should be designed to generate revenues, non-profit project proposals not accepted.
- The “originality” requirement means the project should be a new concept, wholly conceived by the founder or team, and not a copy or subsidiary of an existing business.
- The “initial phase” requirement means the project should be in the first stages of its development (between 2-3 years).
- Main leadership position must be filled by a woman, good command of English required (both verbal and written).
- Legal entry age is 18 or the age of legal majority in the country of citizenship (whichever is older) on the day of the application deadline.
How to Apply?
In order to apply, the given steps should be followed-
Step 1- Click here to download the questions.
Step 2- Prepare answers for the questions and documents required
Step 3- Create an account by clicking here.
Step 4- Complete the application form and save it.
- Round 1- Each year, 18 finalists representing 6 regions (Latin America, North America, Europe, Sub-Saharan Africa, Middle East & North Africa, Asia-Pacific) are selected during the first round of the competition.
- Round 2- These finalists are invited to attend the Awards week in Singapore during which the second round of the competition takes place. After the final jury evaluation, 6 laureates, one for each region, are announced on stage during the Awards ceremony.
Address: 33 (0) 1 58 18 10 28 33 rue Boissy d’Anglas, 75008 PARIS FRANCE