About the MUN
Carnic MUN 2.0 is Ecstatic to Announce the registrations of our second edition being organized in collaboration with United Nations Information Centre for India and Bhutan. We are back now, after successfully conducting one session and have grown to be bigger and better than before and has been officially recognized by the UN and United Nations Secretary-General’s Envoy on Youth.
- Platform: ZOOM
- Dates- 17th and 18th October
At Carnic MUN 2.0, we bring you a list of fun-filled, power-packed and amazing and unique committees and agendas with Top-notch Executive board members. They are:-
- United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC): Protecting the Rights of Victims of Human Trafficking in Conflict and Post-Conflict Situations
- All India Political Parties Meet (AIPPM): Discussing the Center-State Relations in India with a Special Emphasis on Granting the Special Status to the States of Odisha and Bihar
- Joint Session of the World Bank and World Health Organization: Re-Establishing the Global Economy and Medical Infrastructure Post the Covid-19 Pandemic
(One Representative from the World Bank and One Representative World Health Organization for One Member Nation. For more Clarification, click on the Registration link)
- United Nations Security Council (UNSC): Reviewing the Peacekeeping Operation in South Sudan and Renewal of the Mandate of the United Nations Mission In South Sudan.
- Five Eye (Intelligence) Crisis Committee (CCC): Classified
- International Press (IP): Journalism and Caricaturist
- Indian Premier League (IPL): Auction
- Delegate Fees: ₹200
- International Press Fees: ₹100
- IPL Fees:
- 1 Member – ₹400
- 2 Members – ₹500
- 3 Members – ₹600
Why Carnic 2.0?
- Best MUN experience for delegates from all over the world.
- Certificates Signed by Acting Director of UNIC
- Being organized in collaboration with the UNIC
- ROP Session
- Experienced Executive Board
- Low Registration Fee with Amazing Cash Prizes.
- Letter of Recommendation to winners and Ambassadors
- Great offers for International and Regional Ambassadors.
- Detailed Background Guides
- Recognition by the UN Secretary General’s Envoy on Youth.
- Amazing internship opportunity for High School Students
How to Register?
Interested applicants can register for the MUN through this link.