Registrations are invited for Capgemini India Tech Challenge 2021 (Virtual). The last date of registration is 19 July 2021.
About Capgemini India Tech Challenge 2021
Capgemini Tech Challenge is one of the largest hackathons in India. Over 7.5 Lakh people have been a part of this challenge in the last seven years, 35% of them being women. Last year, only the finest lot of the registered participants made it to the finale. Do you have what it takes to compete with the best? Sign up now and prove your mettle!
Capgemini Tech Challenge is back with its latest edition – a unique hackathon on emerging digital technologies to engage with tech enthusiasts like you and align your skills to industry needs. This season will offer an array of challenges to match your skillsets across multiple levels and promises to be more exciting than ever before! Are you ready for the rush of adrenaline?
Participation is open to all tech enthusiasts. If you have a flair for tech innovations, this could be your chance.
- DATA SCIENCE
- JAVA FULL STACK
- REGIONAL CHALLENGE
- SALESFORCE LIGHTNING
Interested candidates can register via this page.
- There will be 3 levels in the above mentioned contest. First 2 levels will be launched simultaneously and 3rd level will be launched on the day of the Finale.
- There will be 25 MCQs in Level – 1
- Correct answer for each MCQ will give you 4 points
- Maximum time allotted for each level is 30 minutes
- A user has to answer 40% of the questions correctly to unlock the next level.
- Each user will get 2 attempts per level to improve their scores. The highest scoreboth the attempts will be considered as your final score for that level.
- There will be no negative marking in any of the levels.
- The final level for these contests will be held online.
- Winners of Regional Challenge Contest will not qualify for the Direct L2 interview.
Regional Challenge Prizes
- Top Women Coders – Top 2 Women Coders after level 2 of the regional challenge will be awarded cash prizes of INR 50,000 and 30,000 respectively
- Fastest Finger – First student from Campus to score 60 marks in both Level 1 & Level 2 of the regional challenge – INR 20,000
- Top 5 Language Coders – Top 5 students for each of the different coding languages – Example – C, C++, Java, Python, C# -INR 10,000 x 5 = INR 50,000
- Regional Zone wise winners – East, West, North, South – Zone-wise winner (Top coder) from college with maximum participation in Level 1 that fall in different zones – INR 5,000 x 4 = INR 20,000
- Social Coder – 5 Students who cross all 3 levels with minimum 40 marks and have shared the maximum on social media – 10000 x 5 – INR 50,000
- Top 5 colleges with maximum participation in Level 1 will be awarded special trophies and respective Placement Offers will get an exclusive invite to the virtual grand finale.
- There are prizes worth INR 20,00,000* plus a chance to land your dream job! You will also get exclusive mentoring from the tech wizards of Capgemini In India and an opportunity to showcase your tech skills in front of a C-suite jury comprising celebrated leaders from the start-up, academia and IT industry.
- Launch of Regional Tech Challenge 2021
- Regional Level 1- June 7 to July 19
- Regional Level 2- June 28 to July 19
- Launch of Laterals Tech Challenge 2021
- Level 1- June 28 to July 19
- Level 2- July 5 to July 19
- Finale of Tech Challenge: Sept 4-5
You may also be interested in: