Capgemini is organising Off-Campus Recruitment Drive for the Engineering/MCA Batch 2020.
Capgemini SE is a French multinational corporation that provides consulting, technology, professional, and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Paris, France. Capgemini has over 270,000 employees in over 50 countries, of whom nearly 120,000 are in India.
Candidates passing out in 2020 MUST meet ALL of the following criteria: –
- Should have graduated in 2020
- Should have 60% and above in 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation (aggregate of 8 semesters) / MCA / MTech
- Only 1-year gap in education is allowed after HSC
- No gap is allowed after Diploma
- Qualification – MCA, BE / BTech / MTech but must be from mentioned specialization only – Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science, Computer, Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electrical & Electronics, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation, and Instrumentation
- Must possess excellent English written/spoken communication skills
- Must be open to relocate to any Capgemini location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the assessment/selection process
- The selection process will be done in virtual mode
Candidates will be responsible for arranging required infrastructure for appearing for the selection process which will be conducted online.
The Technical, Communication and Game-Based Aptitude test are elimination rounds while Behavioral Profiling module is for understanding the innate profile of the candidate and is not a filtration step. Assessments will be conducted starting from February 11, 2021
How to Register?
Interested applicants can register for the recruitment drive through this link.
Feb 5, 2021
For more details, click the link below.