Applications are invited from meritorious and eligible candidates for the posts of Capacity Building Specialists at Regional Training Unit- Saksham Prerak, TISS Mumbai.
Saksham Prerak, in with the National AIDS Control Programme (NACP) has built capacities of 9000 HIVcounselors + 30000 Auxiliary Nurse & Midwife (ANM) across India. Tata Institute of Social Sciences has established 10 Regional Training Units to conduct these training programs. Each regional training unit shall cover 3 to 4 states. The Trainings would be conducted at multiple locations.
- Coordination with CMO & SACS for trainee lists and training dates.
- Arranging for the venue, accommodation, and food for ANM/Counsellor.
- Managing the logistics of the ANM/ Counsellor training.
- Arranging for photocopying of all ANM/ Counsellor training material and evaluation forms
- Anchor the ANM/Counsellor training programs.
- Ensure the link between the training sessions and the field experiences during ANM/ Counsellor training.
- Undertake pre/ post-training evaluation during the training programs during ANM/ Counsellor training.
- Undertake introductory and valedictory sessions during ANM/Counsellor training programs.
- Master in Public Health/ Master in Health Administration/ Master of Social Work (Health & Mental Health or Public Health)/ M.A. (Counselling or Clinical Psychology) & disciplines allied to health.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience, previous experience of undertaking state-level training programs for NHM /NACO staff especially ANM & Counsellors will be given preference.
- Ability to strategize and implement the program to get the expected outcome.
- Excellent organizational and administration skills.
- Proficiency in using computers. Knowledge of MS Office-Word, Excel, PPT.
- Willingness to travel extensively within states assigned.
- High level of commitment and integrity and ability to work independently.
Rs. 40,000- 50,000/- per month.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply by sending the following documents with the subject line ‘Capacity Building Specialist, RTU –Chennai/ Bengaluru Saksham Prerak by email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A Cover Letter specifying “Education Qualification”, “Years of relevant experience”.
- Skype ID should be in the cover email.
- The CV should be sent as an attachment (Word or PDF).
The last date to apply is July 26, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.