Applications are invited for Capacity Building Specialist at TISS Mumbai (Saksham Pravaah) for the year 2021. The last date of application submission is 13 June.
About Saksham Pravaah
Saksham (which means “capable”) is a project of the Tata Institute of Social Sciences since 2008 to support the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare in its fight against HIV and TB. Saksham has shaped the Psychosocial support program for HIV and Tuberculosis (TB) in the country. Currently Saksham has three major grants in the area of HIV & TB counselling, capacity building and community engagement.
Qualification & Experience – MA/MSW/MHA/MPH and other allied fields. Minimum 5 years’ experience in related field.
Essential skills and other requirements:
- Willingness to undertake extensive travel at a national level.
- Good writing skills.
- Proficiency in counselling aspects.
- Previous experience in developing training manuals in the area of counselling.
- Previous experience in the area of capacity building for TB /HIV.
- Conceptualise and co-ordinate the capacity building vertical of Saksham Pravaah.
- Design training curriculum and develop manual for TB Counselling.
- Developing counselling checklists and guides.
- Coordinate with Regional Hubs for developing a National pool of Master Trainers.
- Capacity Building of Regional Hubs.
- Developing reporting formats and ensuring regular reporting from Regional Hubs.
- Coordinate with State Training and Demonstration Units for anchoring the Training Programmes.
- Any other task assigned by the Senior Programme Manager.
Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
Remuneration CTC: Upto Rs. 75,000/- per month.
July 2021- December 2023.
Last date of application: 13 June 2021.
Click here to view the official notification of Capacity Building Specialist at TISS Mumbai (Saksham Pravaah).
You may also be interested in: