Chandigarh Angels Network (CAN) is a community of successful entrepreneurs turned angel investors in India committed to invest into promising businesses and help them scale heights with their expertise. CAN mainly focus on facilitating angel investments into seed & growth stage ventures and while doing so it also helps many startups validate their business plans.
With the wave of startup ecosystem picking up rapidly across the nation, being an angel investment network in India, we are doing our bit to the same by providing growth capital, bespoke mentoring and handholding to the Startups wherever and whenever required.
About CANNABLE 3.0
CANNABLE was introduced in 2017 with an aim to sensitize the startup ecosystem of the Chandigarh Tricity region by bringing together seasoned entrepreneurs turned angel investors, budding startups and aspiring entrepreneurs on a common platform. The theme of 1.0 was building a sustainable and scalable business.
With CANNABLE 2.0, CAN touched a deeper part of the ecosystem and addressed the Entrepreneur’s fear of failure.
Now, CANNABLE 3.0 theme “speed is everything” reflects upon the entrepreneur’s ability to speedily take an idea to execution, raising investor’s money, scaling up to becoming a market leader and so on.
- Keynote: Speed is everything for start-ups
- Live Start-up Funding
- Investor’s attention in 60 seconds: Panel
- Space Tech: What Future hold
- Inspiring Women Entrepreneurs: Panel
- Both sides of the Table: Panel
- Speed pitch to investors
- Mentor Connect
Investors & speakers
- Shashank Randev: Founder VC at 100x.vc | Investor QuantMagnum Technologies
- Eric Azulay: Director Nexus, American Center
- Anshul Khadwalia: Director, IndoFarm | Investor Biryani by Kilo
- Taranjeet Bhamra: CEO, AgNext | Raised $4 Million
- Samar Singla: CEO, Jugnoo | Investor- Leegality
- Munish Jauhar: Founder, Graycell Ventures | Investor- Yulu Bike
- Ashok Mehta: MD, Emmbros Automotives | Investor Tpot
The deadline to register for Pitch to investors is 30 September 2019. The main event will take place on 12 October 2019.
For more details and registration, click here.
First published on September 20, 2019.
About the Author