Applications are invited from post-doctoral researchers and scientists for the Campus Fellows Program by National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS), Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR). Apply by March 31.
About the Campus Fellow Program:
The Campus Fellows Program is targeted at postdoctoral scientists of exceptional talent and provides them broad independence and support to carry out their research in a host laboratory at NCBS or inStem. Fellows are expected to drive new research directions in their host laboratories and to establish themselves as independent scientists.
- Candidates should not have more than 4 years of postdoctoral research experience.
- Fellows must be sponsored by a local host who is a member of the NCBS/inStem Faculty.
- Campus Fellows are appointed for a period not to exceed 4 years, contingent on successful annual review every year.
- The Fellowship provides a consolidated salary of Rs. 90,000 per month as well as campus housing.
- The program is flexible: Fellows may choose to hold a part of their Fellowship off-campus for collaborative work and training relevant to their program of research.
- During their tenure, Fellows are also eligible to apply for external competitive awards.
How to Apply?
Full applications must be received by the Academic Office at acadoffice[at]ncbs.res.in.
Your full application package as a single collated PDF should consist of the following:
- Your latest CV.
- A research proposal with detailed plans and timelines of the project, developed in close collaboration with your proposed host. The length should not be more than 4-5 pages including references.
- PDF versions of 1 to 3 first-author publications.
- Additionally, a letter of support from your proposed host and at least 2 letters of references need to be emailed directly by the referees to email@example.com.
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2019.
- Short-listed candidates will have to present their research proposal and will be interviewed by the panel in the first week of May 2019.
- Decisions will be announced within 2 weeks of the interviews.
For any queries related to this program, email at acadoffice[at]ncbs.res.in