Cambridge Consultants is a world leader in disruptive innovation and technology-based consulting. Established in 1960, our world-class engineers, designers, scientists and consultants solve the world’s most complex engineering, technology and design problems to deliver world-firsts.
The Cambridge Consultants’ Scholarship has been established to support young people who want to apply technology to address the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. Applications using data analysis, artificial intelligence, language processing, novel designs for Human Interaction or similar fields are particularly interesting to us. Your innovation can be wholly software, or some large product or service where software is just one of the important parts.
As well as participating in the One Young World Summit 2019, scholarship recipients will receive remote mentoring, an intensive two week residency at our Cambridge (UK) headquarters and support in developing their innovations.
What does the scholarship involve?
We will tailor the details of the scholarship to suit the requirements of your project. In summary, our scholarship to expected to include:
- 3 months remote mentoring and support to develop your innovation
- Guided access to our prototype and development capabilities and laboratories
- Travel to Cambridge (UK) and accommodation for 2 weeks between 7 and 21 October
- Workplace based mentoring and support at our Cambridge (UK) headquarters
- Fully funded participation in the One Young World Summit 2019
- Support in developing, or launching and refining your innovation
Who should apply?
This scholarship is designed to support young leaders* who aim to use technology to address the UN Sustainable Development Goals in their own community or country.
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate:
- Developing expertise in technology, software or design
- A passion for pressing sustainability issues
- A developing concept to apply technology to drive progress on the Sustainable Development Goals
- To apply, click here.
- Last Date for Application: May 3
For any queries, contact
T: +44 (0)20 3691 8066