Education is an untapped resource in addressing challenges related to environment, climate change and sustainable development. This is your chance to learn about the important role of education in addressing environmental and social challenges, to meet experts from around the world, and to report your findings on an international level!
Foundation for Environmental Education together with Centre for Environment Education and Mobius Foundation is looking to recruit four Young Reporters to participate in the International Conference on Sustainability Education (ICSE) taking place at the India Habitat Centre from 9-10 September in New Delhi, India.
ICSE will provide a global platform to national and international dignitaries to discuss the need of incorporation of Education for Sustainability, Climate Change Education and Environmental Education in course curricula.
- Age between 18-25 and have a valid passport
- From either China, India, Malaysia, Mongolia, Singapore, or South Korea (two applicants will be chosen from India and two from remaining countries)
- Involved in the YRE programme
- Can travel alone to New Delhi, India on the required dates
- Good proven skills as a young reporter
- Excellent English skills (both spoken and written)
- Interested in journalistic types of work
- Interested in themes related to ESD, sustainable development and environmental education
To apply as a Young Reporter for this conference, please send the following to the International YRE Coordinator Kristina Madsen (email@example.com) no later than 30 June 2019:
- Brief letter of motivation (max. ½ page in A4)
- CV (max. 2 pages in A4)
- Sample of work previously produced – articles or videos related to the theme of Education for Sustainable Development, SDGs, Environment, etc.
For any queries, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com