Emerging media creators are invited to share their 360º, Virtual Reality or Augmented Reality experiences to inspire everyone to take action for the Sustainable Development Goals. Every year, the selected stories are added to the global MY World 360° collection and screened at the United Nations General Assembly, SDG Global Festival of Action, and Festivals across the world.
Reducing inequalities, promoting gender equality, protecting life under water, ensuring access to affordable and clean energy… the Sustainable Development Goals are a universal call to action to create a better world. Why are the SDGs important to you and your community? Who are the key people and organisations making these Goals happen in your community? Explore and learn how can you inspire ACTION, and find your story.
The world of immersive storytelling and design is wide open for experimentation and innovation.
Submissions may include (but are not limited to):
– 360º video that immerses viewers in a new experience, point of view, or place
– AR representing impacts of a certain phenomenon on the built or natural world
– VR experiences that allow people to interact with animated surroundings
– Mixed media projects that combine 360º photos, audio, and text annotation
– Volumetric VR using real people and places
– Photogrammetry and 3D modeling that shares natural or cultural artifacts
– Three-dimensional video games and simulations
Educators and adults working with students under age 18 are welcome to share their students’ media. Creators 18 years of age and older are welcome to submit their original work directly. Submissions can be in any language
How to Submit
To submit your stories, click here.
February 25, 2020