INTRODUCTION TO CONFERENCE:
International Conference on innovations in communications and computer science engineering (ICICCE’17) is organized by International Journal for Trends in Engineering & Technology (IJTET).
The aim of the conference is to carry together professionals and researchers from academic to industry to achieve their utilization in the areas and to encourage their development with genuine technology methods.
The conference theme concentrates to discover the latest technological innovation, trends in technology and engineering and that are experienced by the professionals with the present strict rules and to convert these complications into prospects.
Authors are approved to post original research or system documents on any appropriate topics. These can either be frequent or brief documents.
LAST DATE FOR PAPER SUBMISSION: 05.04.2017
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE: 10.04.2017
LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION: 13.04.2017
CONFERENCE DATE : 16.04.2017
Sl. NO. Type Registration Fee (For 1 Author)
- Students (UG/PG) Rs. 2000/-
- Research Scholar (Ph.D.) Rs. 2500/-
- College Staff Rs. 3000/-
- Industrialist Rs. 3500/-
All Selected & Registered Papers will be published in IJTET at Free of Cost. Best Papers will be forwarded and Published in any one of the Annexure 2 Journals as Extended Publication.
Author Instructions regarding Fee:
1. Fee mentioned here is only for Single Author. If all the authors are willing to present in the Conference, then every author should Register Separately by paying the fee. The Author who registers only can attend the conference.
2. Certificates will be given only to those who present in the Conference.
3. For UG/PG/Research Scholar, if your Co-Author is your Guide then we can provide Certificates to them. (For only 1 Co-Author). For example, if you and your Guide are the authors of the paper, then we can provide certificates for both. No need for Separate Registration for your Guide.
4. The papers will be published in IJTET (International Journal of Trends in Engineering & Technology) on 25/04/2017.
Registration fee includes:
- Participation in Technical Program
- Conference Bag
- Conference Proceedings (CD Format)
- Conference Proceedings (BOOK Format)
- Stationary Kit
- Publishing Certificate
- Snacks & Lunch
- HELP LINE 1 – 0422 – 420 43 73
- HELP LINE 2 – +91 90 953 953 33
- HELP LINE 3 – +91 91 591 159 69
- E: email@example.com
Fest Mail ID:
How to reach Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Coimbatore:
Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Auditorium,
Civil Aerodrome Post, Coimbatore – 641 004