The 2nd International Conference on Innovative Trends in Engineering and Technology invites paper from Students, Professors and Research Scholars on various topics in Engineering and Technology. This Conference will take place in Chennai on May 01, 2017.
Few of the topics of interest covered by ICITET include but not limited to the the following basic issues.
- Track I – Electrical and Electronics Engineering (For full list of topics – Click here)
- Track II – Computing Engineering and Information Technology (For full list of topics – Click here)
- Track III – Mechanical and Industrial Engineering (For full list of topics – Click here)
- Track IV – Civil and Structural Engineering (For full list of topics – Click here)
Paper Submission Guidelines
- Each Paper is limited to 6 pages normally and additional papers will be charged.
- Formatting Instructions will be strictly based on the IEEE paper format.
- All submitted articles must be original, previously unpublished results, experimental or theoretical. All articles should meet this criteria.
- Manuscripts must strictly follow the style of the conference and are subjected to both review and editing as per the reviewer board.
- Regular Papers: 6 Pages, including all figures, tables and references.
- Papers should be submitted to email@example.com.
- Maximum of two authors will be allowed for presentation.
- Paper Submission Deadline: April 28, 2017
- International Conference Date: May 01, 2017
Undergraduate students, postgraduate students, professors, research scholars and industrialists
- Undergraduate Students: INR 2300 / USD 65
- Postgraduate Students: INR 2800 / USD 75
- Professors/Research Scholars/Industrialists: INR 3000 / USD 85
Payment can be made via CASH DEPOSIT or NEFT or Demand Draft.
Shankar Business Space (SBS), 5/4, Nana Street, T.Nagar,
(Near Panagal Park), Chennai-600017
For more information, please visit the official website link given here.