COMSNETS is a 5 day premier international conference dedicated to advances in Networking and Communications Systems. It will be held in Bangalore, India, during January 3 – 7, 2018.
The conference will include a highly selective technical program consisting of submitted papers, a small set of invited papers on important and timely topics from well-known leaders in the field, and poster session of work in progress.
Focused workshops and panel discussions will be held on emerging topics to allow for a lively exchange of ideas. International business and government leaders will be invited to share their perspectives, and will complement the technical program.
Technical Program Topics
- 5G and wireless broadband networks
- Technologies for 6-100 GHz spectrum
- Visible Light Communications
- Heterogeneous networks (HetNets)
- Cognitive radio and white-space networking
- Economics of networks
- Energy-efficient communications
- Cloud computing
- Enterprise, data center, and storage-area networks
- Internet architecture and protocols, Internet science and emergent behavior
- Mobility and location management
- Mobile Sensing
- Traffic analysis and engineering
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Caching & content delivery systems
- Information/Content centric networks (ICN)
- Network management and operations
- Network security and privacy
- Trusted computing
- Network science
- Online social networks
- Overlay communications, content distribution
- Wireless adhoc and sensor networks
- Systems and networks for smarter energy and sustainability
- Vehicular communications
- Smart Grid communications and networking
The conference will comprise of:
- Keynote/Invited Talks
- Banquet Talk
- Technical Paper and Poster Sessions
- Graduate Research Forum
- Panel Discussions
- Demos & Exhibits
- WACI (Big Data Analytics & IoT)
- Social Networking
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Networked Healthcare
- Mobile India
- Submit abstracts by: 11th September, 2017
- Submit papers by: 18th September, 2017
- Notification of acceptance: 3rd November, 2017
- Camera ready submission: 16th November, 2017
- Log in to EDAS
- Go to the list of conferences accepting submissions.
- Find “COMSNETS 2018” and click on “Submit Paper” link at the right of the column.
- You can also come to this page directly by going to COMSNETS 2017 EDAS Submission Portal.
- You will be taken to a page that asks you for the title of the paper, topics etc.
- In the box called “Paper abstract”, put in the abstract.
- After you press the submit button, you should add all other authors.
- That completes the abstract submission/registration.
- You can upload the paper after that, which can be done until the paper submission deadline.
For any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more details on guidelines click here.
- For more details on font embedding click here.
- For information about the conference, visit the official website link given here.