With the onset of westernisation and modernisation, the time tested vedic facts have been diluted and overlooked thereby leading to the prevailing ills in living beings and the environment. The need of the hour is to revive and reinvigorate the vedic principles for the benefit of mankind and the society.
Organizers have taken a giant leap in this direction of benefitting the environment and the society by organizing ANUBHOOTI- an international conference on impact of Music & Environment on Sustainable Development that could bring illustrious scholars, researchers, academicians and students on a unique distinguished platform. ANUBHOOTI is aimed at providing an opportunity to review and project the vedic facts with a scientific base for sustainable development of the society.
Amalgamation of Music, Environment and Sustainable development.
Scholars, Eminent Speakers, Researchers, Academicians and Students are invited.
- Impact of music on human health and development.
- Impact of music on agriculture crops and plants.
- Review of traditional music.
- Impact of music on education.
- Impact of music on aquatic life.
- Pollution impact on air, water and earth.
- Impact of music on Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan.
- Spiritualty and music.
Authors can also cover new areas other than those mentioned in the topic list.
- Check the Plagiarism / Similarity Index of the paper submitted for conference.
- Content of the abstract should be limited to 300 words.
- Selection of presentations will be based on the relevance of the topic to the conference theme, its originality and innovative content.
- Please submit your paper/abstract through e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For template and further submission guidelines click here
- Participants should first submit registration fee. For bank details, click here.
- After, send abstract and registration form to email@example.com
- For Registration form, click here
- Paper/Abstract submission deadline: Dec 23
- Acceptance Notification: Dec 25
- Final (Full Length) Paper Submission: Jan 1
- Early Bird Registration: Jan 5
- Conference Date: Jan 7-9
- Student: INR 1000
- National Delegates: INR 1200
- International Students: USD 300
- International Delegates: USD 150
Mobile: +91 9424009418, +91 9977464314