Physical mobility of labour has been the biggest barrier for many across the world and this has resulted in extreme conditions in the labour market.
The technological revolution is expected to do away with this difficulty and few say that this would unify the labour market conditions in many sectors across the world as more ‘virtual global workers’ emerge. With this may come the accompanied changes in language and culture of a place.
Though there has not been concrete evidence to confidently draw on any conclusion, it has been a topic of interest for many in the field. And therefore, it is important for the global workforce to advance and improve their skills in preparation for the New Work Order.
The Conference is a call for experts, academicians, and doctoral and postgraduate researchers in the areas of Business Studies and Social Sciences to facilitate a more cohesive understanding of the evolving Work Order.
- Papers must be original and unpublished, and the length of the full paper should be about 3000 words, abstract of 300 words.
- The write-up should be of font size 12, Times New Roman on Microsoft Word, with line spacing of 2. Tables, illustrations, charts, figures, etc., should be serially numbered and duly acknowledged.
- The soft copy of the paper in the above-mentioned format should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The registration fees are as follows:
- Academicians/Researchers: Rs 3000
- Research Scholars: Rs 1500
- Student Presenters: Rs 500
- Industry Researchers: Rs 5000
- Accommodation Fee: Rs 2500
Click here for online registration.
- Last date for submission of Abstract: Aug 3
- Last date for confirmation of Abstract: Sep 10
- Last date for submission of Full Paper: Oct 1
- Final Paper Acceptance Notification: Oct 15
- Last date for Registration: Nov 20
For any queries, contact:
- Phone: +91-94489-74661, 080-40129181
- E-mail: email@example.com