P4G – Partnering for Green Growth and the Global Goals 2030 – is a new initiative, commenced in 2018, with the ambition of becoming the world’s leading forum for developing concrete public-private partnerships at scale to deliver on the SDGs and the Paris Climate Agreement.
We bring together business, government, and civil society organizations in innovative public-private partnerships to advance solutions that help meet humanity’s greatest needs in five key areas: food and agriculture, water, energy, cities and circular economy.
All six criteria must be met in order to qualify for consideration as a 2020 P4G Partnership. Partnerships that do not meet all of these criteria will not be evaluated.
- Primary SDG focus: Partnership activities focus on one or more of P4G’s five target Sustainable Development Goals: Zero Hunger (2); Clean Water and Sanitation (6);Affordable and Clean Energy (7); Sustainable Cities and Communities (11); Responsible Consumption and Production (12).
- Start-up or Scale-up: The partnership is in either the start-up or the scale-up phase of development, past the initial concept development phase.
- Country Focus: Partnership activities benefit Bangladesh, Colombia, Ethiopia, Indonesia, Kenya, Mexico, South Africa, and/or Vietnam (required for start-ups; strongly preferred for scale-ups).
- Partners: The partnership is led by a non-commercial organization, has at least one commercial or private sector partner, and will be able to secure support from a relevant government entity.
- Additionality: The partnership’s work is “additional” to what is already happening or what would naturally happen in the marketplace.
- Market Potential: The partnership must be designed to overcome financial, institutional, operational, or other critical barriers to meeting the SDGs with an innovative, scalable, and commercially viable solution.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online by clicking here.
To contact the team for any queries, fill the form available here.