Govt of India invites suggestions on Draft Report on Circular Economy in Electronic Waste for the MeitY is seeking comments from citizens on the Draft Report on Circular Economy in Electronic Waste.
It has drafted an action plan report which provides recommendations on feasible solutions of circular economy transformation in the e-Waste Sector based on best global practices.
The recommendation includes the entire value chain of the products including raw-material acquisition, design & manufacturing of components, consumption, end-of-life, and recycling, and recovery stages, secondary raw materials, circular economy evaluation indicators, etc. to ensure
- Security of critical materials
- Product-life extension
- Responsible disposal
- Strengthening Recycling Systems
- Sustainable Manufacturing Process
Click here to read the Draft Report on Circular Economy in Electronic Waste.
Interested candidates can register via this page.
The last date to receive inputs is 15th June 2021.
Click here to view the official notification of suggestion on the Draft Report on Circular Economy in Electronic Waste.
You may also be interested in:
- Enviro Art Vista Meme Contest on the Occasion of World Environment Day 2021 by Govt of India [Prizes Upto Rs. 5k]: Apply by June 25
- Call for Ideas: Mann Ki Baat by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 27th June 2021: Register by June 25