About the College
St. Stephen’s College is a premiere college of the University of Delhi. Widely regarded as one of the oldest and most prestigious college for the arts and sciences in India, the institution has produced distinguished alumni in fields like politics, law, journalism, film, business and many others.
About the Journal
The Economics Society of St. Stephen’s College, Delhi, is elated to invite entries for its annual journal, Towards Equilibrium, to be released at the National Economics Festival 2021.
Guidelines for Submission
- We would accept Articles and Research Papers based on economics and allied fields only.
- We would also accept photo-essays: these consist of an abstract photo appended with a short analysis related to economics.
- Word limit for all forms of content is 4000 words.
- Articles and Research Papers can be co-authored.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited.
- All forms of content must be sent with the name, contact details, college and year of the authors in the email and the document.
- All submissions should be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 PM on January 25, 2021 with the email subject “Submission2021_<type of content>”.
Jan 25, 2021