Submissions are invited for Indian Start-ups for the Idea Challenge Programme 2.0 for the year 2021. The last date of submission is 19 September 2021.
Idea Challenge Program (ICP 2.0): STPI’s Apiary CoE is inviting applications from the Start-ups/ Entrepreneurs for its second Idea challenge Program (ICP 2.0) in Blockchain Technology domain. The theme of the Idea Challenge Programme is “UPSCALE”. The Start-ups are expected to solve the problems in the following domains using Blockchain Technology.
- Supply Chain
- Smart Contracts
- Identity Management
- Digital Records
- IoTs / IIoTs
- E-Governance use cases pertaining to Land Records, Public Health, Labour, Service Record, Pension Delivery and Law Enforcement & Evidence Management.
The objectives of opening this CoE is to boost start-ups in the field of Blockchain Technology and to contribute to “Make-in-India” & “Digital India” programmes of Govt. of India by reducing imports of such services.
The services available for the beneficiaries of apiary shall include:
- Physical infrastructure including 80-seater state-of-the-art incubation and IBM platform
- Access to Financial Support
- Technical Support
- Marketing Support
- IPR/Patenting Facilitation
- Legal, Accounting & other support Services
Interested candidates can submit their proposals via this page.
100 start-ups are expected to be benefitted over a period of 5 Years.
The last date to apply is September 19th, 2021.
Click here to view the official notification of Inviting Proposals from Indian Start-ups for the Idea Challenge Programme 2.0.
You may also be interested in: