Call for Projects: National Science Day- SCIMIT at MVIT, Puducherry [Cash Prizes worth Rs. 50K; Feb 28]: Submit by Jan 30
Manakula Vinayagar Institute of Technology is a college in Kalitheerthalkuppam, Puducherry, India. The college offers two-year, four-year, and post-graduate degrees. It is organising a mega project contest on the occasion of National Science Day on February 28, 2020.
Projects will be under the following categories.
- General science
- Civil & Mechanical
- Electrical, Electronics & communication technology
- Software & hardware technology
- Environmental issues
A working model to explain a concept, principle or a process of
- An innovative/inexpensive technique.
- Application of basic principles of Science/technology
- Scheme/design of a device to save the world against the natural disaster (For examples: Flood, Earth quake & Tsunami etc)
- Energy & its conservation techniques
Who can Submit
Participants should be from engineering colleges and polytechnic colleges. There can be a maximum of three members in a team.
How to Submit
The detailed abstract of half to one page should be submitted as a MS Word document (.doc format only) with Times New Roman font (size 12), Heading size: 16, single spacing and single column format to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as SCIMIT’20-project.
Rs. 150 per head from Participants from engineering colleges and polytechnic colleges.
First: Rs. 25,000
Third: Rs. 10,000
January 30, 2020
For more information, click here.
About the Author