Each year, the Paris Peace Forum launches a Call for Projects to select concrete governance solutions which take on global challenges related to the 6 themes comprising the focus of the annual event: Peace & Security, Development, Environment, New technologies, Inclusive economy and Culture & Education.
Call for projects
In 2020, special consideration will be given to initiatives addressing the following objectives:
- Constructing more solid security architectures
- Reconciling development finance with climate efforts
- Bouncing back after Coronavirus and improving tools of resilience
- Crafting sustainable capitalism
- Protecting the oceans
- Improving access to clean water
- Making outer space safe and sustainable
- Securing cyberspace
- Regulating the use of data and AI
- Enhancing the governance of education
- Ensuring gender equality
To be eligible, your project must meet each of the following conditions:
- Propose an innovative solution to address a transnational challenge, either: Normative projects: instruments of law, standards, and good practices or Capacity-building projects: new institutions, mechanisms, and innovations
- Offer a cooperative approach
- Be presented by an organization and not by an individual person
- Be managed by a team of a minimum of two persons
- Be related to one of our six major themes
- Be at an advanced conception stage or in an early implementation phase
By taking part in the Paris Peace Forum as a project leader, you will have the unique opportunity to showcase your innovative solution and push your project forward:
- By increasing its visibility, benefiting from the number of visitors as well as the international media coverage of the event
- By testing it before diverse audiences, through a pitch presentation, as part of a debate, or by scheduling meetings with other participants at your stand
- By connecting with potential partners: heads of state and government, high-level representatives of international organizations, directors of NGOs and companies, philanthropists, experts, journalists, etc.
- You will also be able to share your experience and knowledge with other project leaders and participants from all over the world.
- One can submit their papers for the same via this page.
- Submit your project 12 March to 12 May 2020!