Empowerment of Women is an integral part of social development and gender discrimination remains a point of critical concern both locally and globally. Contemporary Indian society has been exposed to multilayered processes of social transformation through economic development, modernization, urbanization, industrialization, and globalization.
The objective of this one week workshop is to investigate the all-pervasive gender gap and boost the confidence of women by encouraging them to break barriers and question the stereotypical representations in socio-cultural contexts. There is also scope for building a network of women and men to contribute to the social change by spearheading research work and activism.
- Gender and Technology
- Women in Higher Education
- Gender, Society, and Culture
- Gender and Psychology
- Women in the Workplace Women and Development
Call for Posters
- The Organizing Committee of the workshop invites posters from researchers and practitioners for presentation.
- They must reflect original thought, research work, practical experience, innovative ideas.
- Extended abstract (not more than 150 words) should be sent to the workshop mail id by Dec. 25, 2019.
Eminent personalities from academia, industry and various women’s organizations.
- Academia/ R&D Institution: Rs. 2000/-
- Industry: Rs. 3000/-
- Research Scholar/ PG/ UG Student: Rs. 1000/-
Registration fee includes Registration kit, Breakfast, Snacks, and Lunch. The participants are requested to book their accommodation in advance. No TA/DA will be paid to the participants. Accommodation at NITD Guest House may be provided on request and on payment basis. Participants can also arrange their own accommodation outside the campus.
Scanned copies of the registration form along with the proof of online transaction of the registration fee should be mailed to the workshop mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org. Certificate of Participation will be provided to all registered candidates.
To download the registration form, click here.
Phone Number: 9434789032
Email ID: email@example.com