About Tribal Rights Forum
Tribal Rights forum is a new initiative under Think India where we aim to work towards spreading awareness about tribal rights amongst people from all walks of life through various events. The forum is also working to improve the level of education in Tribal Communities.
The suggested topics are certainly not exhaustive in nature. We would be happy to entertain submissions pertaining to Tribal Rights in India.
- Status of Tribal community in India and their Rights.
- The future of Tribal education in the era of digitalization.
- Displacement of Tribals in India – A case study.
- Conflict between Maoist and Tribal people.
- Tribal Women- A gender perspective.
- A comparative analysis of the influence of globalization on tribal communities.
- Indigenous and Janjatis in India: Self-determination.
- A comparative study of social intelligence of tribal and non-tribal students in the North-East.
Submissions from the Students, Professionals, and Researchers are invited.
- Tribal Rights forum calls for unpublished and original work of authors’.
- Submissions must be made in MS Word (.doc or .docx) format only. Submissions made in any other format shall not be considered.
- Only one submission per author is allowed.
- Co-authorship is permitted. However, the number of Co-authors shall not exceed more than 2.
- The word limit should be between 4000-6000 words excluding footnotes. Author(s) are requested to adhere to the word limit.
- Submissions must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 250-300 words.
- 20th Bluebook edition for footnotes shall be followed.
- Plagiarism should not be more than 20%.
- The submission shall be made in English Language only.
- The submission shall be deemed as transfer of right to Publish the Paper with due credits to the author.
There is no submission fee.
- All the author(s) adhering to the above guidelines shall receive a certificate from us.
- Best three papers shall receive a merit certificate and a cash prize of Rs. 1000/-
- Internship opportunities shall also be provided.
- Selected papers shall be published in our Think India website as well as Think India Tribal Rights Journal with due credits to the author(s).
Submit your paper here.
October 25, 2020
Rashi Joshi: 8449741778
Tejal Deora: 7887722705