International Conference on Engineering and Advancement of Technology (ICEAT) is an annual International Conference covering research in Engineering and Technology.
Topics for Submissions:
The conference seeks submissions from Practicing Engineers and Technologists, Scientists from R & D Institutions,Faculty members of Engineering colleges, Research Scholars and Students may send:
- papers presenting novel research on all theoretical and practical aspects of data.
- Papers describing the application of Contemporary Engineering and technology, the implementation of systems, and lessons learned.
- Papers describing new methods or technologies, advanced prototypes, systems, tools and techniques and general survey papers indicating future directions.
In addition to the topics mentioned above, an extensive list of topics can be found here.
- All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical.
- Articles must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
You can find additional guidelines here.
Best Papers will be selected from each sessions and one excellent paper will be awarded with cash prize of Rs. 20,000 from the selected best papers along with certificate.
Last date for paper submissions: March 3, 2018.
Date of Conference: March 22 and 23, 2018.
Sri Krishna College of Technology, Kovaipudur, Coimbatore.
The participants are required to pay fees for making submissions.
The fees varies as per participants background (i.e. Student, Scientist, Academician etc.) and the quantum of fees can be accessed by viewing the chart available here.
Conference Chair: 0422-2604567-70
For more details, visit the original website here.