ISBM-Fall 2017 will be held in Seoul, Korea, September 05-07, 2017.
The main objective of this conference is to provide a platform for researchers, academicians, practitioners, as well as industrial professionals from all over the world to present their research results and development activities in the fields of Business and Management.
This conference provides opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration.
Prospective authors are invited to submit abstracts or full papers online through the conference management system.
All submissions to the ISBM-Fall will be reviewed by at least two independent peers for technical merit and content. It is anticipated that a broad range of research and applied topics will be covered during the symposium.
Full Papers and Abstracts are invited to submit. All submissions to the conference will be reviewed by at least two independent peers for technical merit and content.
Interesting topics are listed below for your reference only, and not limited to the following topics:
- Human Resource MGT
- Information and Technology MGT
- Marketing and Consumer Behaviors
- Management and Decision Science
- Operation MGT and Research
- Service Science and Others
- Strategic and Change MGT
- Tourism and Hospitality MGT
- Abstract/Paper submission due: April 30, 2017
- Notification of acceptance/rejection: 14 days after Submission
- Early registration deadline: June 15, 2017
- Registration deadline: June 25, 2017
- Upload final version of manuscript: June 25, 2017
For more information, please visit the ISMB-Fall 2017 website link given here.